Friday, December 18, 2009

Back... Again

Per usuale I made a commitment and per usuale, I broke it. Since I was taking 17 credit hours this semester and in fact, am not smart enough to do that, blogging was the first thing to let go.

Good news: I took my last final today. It was bio ughh, the worst class on the planet.

Bio, Ughh.
A Play in One Act

INT. Lab Science Building (which took me 25 minutes to find)- DAY

Me:
I just don't understand. I go to every class,
take notes, do the reading, come to office hours,
and somehow still got a 46 on the test.

My TA
Well, it seems to me like you're doing the
bare minimum.

Me
The bare minimum? THE BARE MINIMUM?
What, do you want me to dissect a
fetal pig in my spare time?

My TA
I suppose that would be a start.



But now, I'm officially a part time student! I guess this means I have no excuse not to graduate on time...

Anyway, point is: I'm not going to promise I'll write more, because then, inevitably, I won't. But MAYBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment