Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dating Jonathan Groff in my Head, and it's Getting Serious...

People across the world are falling head over heels for broadway sexpot Jonathan Groff, best known for his role in Spring Awakening (receiving a Tony for Best Leading Actor in a Musical), In My Life, The Sound of Music but, more importantly, for his role on last night's episode of Glee.

At first it was hard to ignore the firey chemistry between he and co-star Lea Michele, who also performed alongside Groff in Spring Awakening. "There's no way they haven't had sex!" everyone was thinking, "she's definitely not a good enough actress to be faking that."



That is, until wikipedia crushed my heart by confirming Jonathan (yes, we're on a first name basis) is openly gay. Although the thought had crossed my mind, I quickly dismissed it and blamed it on his tight black v-neck but alas... I was right all along.

So the good news is... he doesn't have a girlfriend. This basically means there is still a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment