Thursday, April 22, 2010

Divas of the Week: Natural Disasters




After stumbling across this article from January 1st, 2011, I started worrying Y2K style (minus the building a bomb shelter and stocking up on a 3 year supply of canned food, duh because I still have left overs, not to mention I don't even like soup.) It's a time like this, or the 400 ish years surround it, that we have to think about what's really important in life. So here, I face the age old question: should I buy the Apple iPad now? Or wait til the next generation comes out.

Icelandic Volcano Eyjallafjallojokull's drama queen-like behavior is only an indication of what's to come. Other natural disaster are already becoming jealous of all the media attention and are itchy for their 15 minutes of fame. Talk about being famous for being famous...

Is there anything we can do to stop all of this? Mmm, ancient legend seems to point to cat worship. Many years ago I tried this and it did not work mostly because my cat Samantha thinks she is too cool to set aside time for being prayed to. It's not 100% her fault since she spends most of her time trying to make it big as a wall calendar cat model. Although I admire her ambition, this is a huge waste of time considering when asked if Samantha is hot, most cats simply reply “she has a really good personality.”



No comments:

Post a Comment