Sunday, August 23, 2009

You da, you da worst

I want to start by saying if Drake "You Da Best" comes on the radio one more time, I will literally stick my car key in my eye. It's not that I don't like it, it's just reaching absurdity. It's almost at the status of Journey "Don't Stop Believing" at a frat party, "One More Time" at a Bar-Mitzvah occurring in the year 2001, or, anything featuring Lil' Wayne in general. Oh wait, it's Drake feat. Lil' Wayne? ShOcKeR. Not.


Love 'em all but there is only so much I can take. When I realized I could play Daft Punk by ear on the piano, I knew I had been to one Siagel Productions Bar-M too many. Those were the days... But I digress.

Ever since I saw the following video (in the Reveille Review nonetheless) , I can only take the song as seriously as I could take Jessica when she wore a fedora on Tuesday (which is slim to none serious)


hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

Not to mention, he was the kid in the wheelchair in "Degrassi: the Next Generation" and lastly, Kelia thought the lyrics were "Cutie you Da Best" until Saturday and now every time it comes on, that's all I can hear... sooo three strikes, Drake's out. I don't feel bad for him, he brought two of them upon himself. Kelia brought the third.


Hi Jilli

Hi Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment