Friday, September 25, 2009

On a Scale of 1-10, How Socially Acceptable is it to...




Continue wearing Blublocker sunglasses even though you had them before The Hangover came out

Okay here is the issue: a lot of people got them BECAUSE it was really funny when Zach Galifianakis put them on the baby in The Hangover. But if you had them before (as I did) will people think you're just a huge poser? May-be.






I can't say I'm not an offender. After seeing Juno for the second time, I googled "sunglasses Ellen Page wore in Juno" and then immediately ordered them from urbanoutfitters.com.


I think that's soo different though, because I didn't get them to be trendy. I got them because Ellen Page and I have similar shaped faces and coloring and they looked good on her. I probably would have tried to buy her whole wardrobe if she hadn't been so poorly dressed.

Since I broke the Ellen-Page-Juno-Sunglasses in July along with any other pair of shades I've ever owned, well, all I've got left are my Blublockers. So, do I risk it? Or just squint 'til mid October?... About a 5

No comments:

Post a Comment