Wednesday, September 30, 2009

On a Scale of 1-10, How Socially Acceptable is it to...


Own a Snuggie (also known as a Slanket, also known as a backwards bathrobe)

Scale says: a 10!! I'd go so far as to say it's socially unacceptable to not have one! I'm in one right now. IT'S EFFIN AWE-SOME.

The Slanket
-noun
a knockoff version of the Snuggie.
Other than the fact that the name is arguably funnier, Why would I pay 45.95 for the knockoff when I can get the original for $14.99 at CVS?

Personally, I've only seen the Slanket in my favorite publication still in print: Skymall. Can I ask a serious question? Does the president and CEO of SkyMall really think she can get away with claiming her name is Christine Aguilera? Someone should really tell her that if she insists on creating a Latino pop singing alias, she should have at least chosen someone like Enrique Iglesias. People trust him way more.

No comments:

Post a Comment