Monday, September 21, 2009

Sloanehenge, going in a new direction...

Hello (in quoting Lil John and the East Side Boyz) "Lovers and Frieennnnds",

Okay, things that are back "in":
Being at college, Melrose Place, being musically talented (which was really fizzling out after High School Musical 3 left theaters but is making a comeback with "Glee"), fedoras and one shouldered tops/dresses (although I'm not exactly sure why), and most important to us at the moment: themes.

According to a reliable source (my 12-14 year old cousins) it was cool to have a themed bar-mitzvah, then it wasn't, and now it's back. Kind of like Bob Dylan and the Jewish religion.

Also, since I will graduate into the real world soon-ish I feel like I need a little more direction in life. So, the new theme (until I get distracted) will be...

On a scale of 1-10, how socially acceptable is it to: _____

Since I invented the socially acceptable rules back in 1894, I'm really the only qualified candidate and even though I don't really want to, the board has been heckling me for six decades. And frankly, I'm sick of fighting.

The new leaf 'ah turns tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I like themes. I think that, since we're living in a post-Julie and Julia world, you've gotta do SOMETHING that sets your blog apart from the rest. Can't wait to see what you write about next! Keep on truckin'.

    ReplyDelete