Thursday, May 14, 2009

In Retrospect...








There are a lot of things which, if I could go back and change, I would.  These things include but are not limited to: ordering Dan in Real Life on OnDemand; getting yellow elastics on my braces the week before my bat-mitzvah; not becoming a child star; 6th grade in it's entirety...





The most recent is more relevant however.  I PROMISED myself I would not turn this into a travel blog because honestly, I think they're kinda of cliche and lame.  But I can admit when I'm wrong, and for this I am wrong.  The problem with not making this a travel blog is that, well, I'm traveling.  So instead of business as usual, I just stopped blogging all together.  Since I'm pretty sure that the amount of artificial sweetener I consume and the number of times Caroline Monahon and I smoked weed out of a water bottle before SAT prep class in the Newton Center Princeton Review parking lot (and people wonder why I wouldn't have gotten into Vanderbilt the first time around), I'll probably have Alzheimer's before my 53rd birthday.  Therefore, I would like to look back on my blog and remember my life, including this semester abroad.  

You're probably all thinking, "you snooze, you lose."  Don't.  Luckily, I have an extremely sharp short-term memory as well as a slew of facebook pictures to trigger it.

Not right now because it's 7pm and I've only left my room once, (obviously to go to the grocery store) so I'm gonna take a walk or something and then come back here and go out... last Thursday night in Copenhagen :(  Kulor Bar duhhh meet me thurr.

Sloan ya lata...

No comments:

Post a Comment