Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Miserable about Megavideo


From the Desk of 
S. Greenberg

Wednesday the thirteenth of May
2009 

Dear Megavideo:

No, I have not watched 72 minutes of video today.  That is a false statement. I'd go as far as to say it is a lie.

Why do you refuse to let me watch The Wackness long enough to see Mary-Kate Olsen and Ben Kingsley make out? It's honestly the only reason I'm watching this movie in the first place.  No, I do not want to wait 52 minutes and I certainty do not want to click there to enjoy unlimited use of Megavideo.  

Inquiring minds want to know, why 72?  So random and inconvenient because if you EVER calculate right, I'm always gonna be in the middle of an episode when time runs out.  If a show is 22 minutes, I can watch 3 episodes at 66 minutes and then only 6 minutes of the 4th?  (math in head, math in head wooo) Wtf.  Also, I've never heard of a movie that was 72 minutes long.  If anything, 88 should be the standard, but even that is low.

And no, I don't want to play Party Poker.  Not now, not ever.  

Hate always, 
Sloan TemplePilots Greenberg



No comments:

Post a Comment