Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not learning from my mistakes...

Last year I was in LA all summer.  You wouldn't know that because, since I forgot to bring my digital camera charger, and didn't want Linda going through my room looking for it, I had like one picture of Jamie Rome lying on my bed from before the battery died.


It is quarter of 11pm and I am leaving earllllly tomorrow.  I cannot find my camera charger ANYWHERE.  Can I just get a new one from Best Buy?  No, i found that out the hard way last year.

Although using a disposable camera is significantly more fun (especially when it's left in the center of a bar-mitzvah table), I feel it is socially unacceptable to whip out my $4.99 camera that says 'CVS' all over it.



So I guess I can either go look for it and sit here and complain about it...  The outcome of that battle will depend on who is currently on facebook chat.

Lataaaa
S

No comments:

Post a Comment