Saturday, January 10, 2009

Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em

I have a love/hate relationship with so many things.  Food, drink, my blackberry... all things I enjoy while using them, but hate what they do to me.  

-But other than those obvious three, I also love/hate my Hunter rain boots, because someone finally invented rain boots that, even though they look exactly like normal rain boots, are somehow not lame unlike their identical cousins (other rain boots) that are particularly uncool.  I hate them because they remind me what a large calf I have considering they are supposed to be loose around the lower leg, but on me, simply fit. Ughhhh society...

-Comcast OnDemand, another thing I love/hate.  What's not to love?  The time I accidentally ordered "Made of Honor" and then felt I had to actually watch it because I'd be billed for it.

-Child Stars, because I want to be one but now that I've turned 20, can't.  Specifically Miley Cyrus.  Hate her because Hannah Montana is actually un-watchable, but love her because she's not that pretty yet has everyone convinced she is.  Props. 

-Kyle Dull.  Because you're my bffaeaeaeaeaeaeae or whatever.  But you really need to stop playing techno when I'm in your car (exception: Sandstorm, or, Daft Punk-One More Time.) 

-The Verizon Store...  No wait, I just hate that.

-And finally, CNN breaking news alerts to my phone.  Love, because it prevents me from looking like an idiot for not knowing important current events.  Hate, because when the text sounds goes off I get excited I have friends, then I look, and realize i don't.


1 comment:

  1. Newsflash: I'm kind of over the techno channel on SiriusXM or whatever they call it these days. I know every song they play so I was forced to move on.

    ReplyDelete